Instagram         Twitter        LookBook         Facebook

Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Drop Dead Shoot







Not so long ago I had the privilege of working with Drop Dead for their collection Baltic. The collection is lovely and surprised me as I wore some things I never thought would ever suit me like this green utility jumper. The collection focuses a lot on tie dye, check fabric and a kind of mesh material for the bags. What I liked about the clothes is that they all had very small details on them, such as having the label on the side of the jumper and the frayed edges, they were all mega comfy too! My favourite piece is the blue jumper that I'm wearing in the first photos. The shoot was so much fun, they had a snow machine which made me turn into a little kid again and I met some really cool characters (including one of Oli Sykes' doggies shown in the last photo). I've linked the clothes I'm wearing for you all below!

Static Tie Dye Jumper
Utility Pullover

3 comments:


  1. Wow, I’m just really happy that I fint your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back.
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Really nice :) Amazing total look
    I love so much this your looking :)
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete